Protection issues in Somalia remains the epicenter of the plights of the drought and conflicted affected community members and it specially affects most on women and children who are the most vulnerable ones. Some of the most common are SGBV especially through Sexual Exploitation, FGM, Rape, Forced/Early Marriage and Domestic Violence.
– To eliminate violence against women, including trafficking, domestic abuse, sexual assault, and sexual exploitation.
– Provision of alternative life skills for IDPs and women headed HHs through vocational skills trainings.
– To raise awareness of women’s and children’s potential as powerful and dedicated members of society through gender-sensitive, community-based, development programs
– Protection and advocacy of child rights in Somalia.
– Community sensitization on reduction of FGM practice.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)